Sunday, June 15, 2014

A Year of Sundays

I'm finally dusting off this blog! Three posts within three days!

The last couple months of school were busy! I had plans on blogging about quite a few of the activities my kiddos were involved in. However, time got the best of me. So this summer I am going to be playing catch up! I even noticed that I have four blog posts drafted, but never finished!

Here are the diptychs from the last two weeks for our little photo project "A Year of Sundays." Heather (Loose Shoelaces) and I are on a roll! Again, Heather's image is always on the left and mine on the right. If you love taking photos, I suggest you try out a fun little creative project. It's such a fun outlet for me and it's even better sharing the journey with someone else!


June 1, 2014
Leaves & Blades


June 8, 2014



post signature

1 comment:

  1. As always...I've had fun looking at these! Are those bones in your bottom picture??
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I like to reply to them via email! Please make sure and check to see that you aren't a "no-reply blogger" so I can comment back to you via email. Thanks for reading my blog!