Thursday, July 18, 2013

A Second Liebster Nomination! Wowsa!


I was pretty honored to have received two Liebster Award nominations with a day of each other! However, the morning I heard about my 2nd nomination I was en route to Oregon and was unable to respond. Now I am home and ready to answer Lauren's questions over at The Sweetest Thing. If you haven't stopped by her blog, you definitely NEED to do so NOW! She has an amazing blog full of wonderful ideas and great stuff in her TPT store.




To claim this award I must:
1. Link back to the blog that nominated me
2. Nominate 5-11 blogs with fewer than 200 followers

3. Answer the questions posted for you by your nominator
4. Share 11 random facts about yourself
5. Create 11 questions for your nominees
6. Contact your nominees and let them know you nominated them


I'm nominating the following awesome blogs:

Rachel a 3rd Grade Teacher @ A Tall Drink of Water
Lori a 5th Grade Teacher @ Life in Room 24
Danielle a Middle School Math Teacher @ Live, Love, Math

I nominated these nifty blogs in my first post, check them out if you haven't already done so:

Emily at The Science Life
Miss Elle at Teaching in Cardigans
Kristin at The Pink Diaries of Kristin Li
Julia at Lattes & Laughter
Erin at Shenanigans in 6th-Math


Lauren Asked Me:

1. How often do you make your bed? I rarely make my bed. Why make my bed when my covers will be messed up again. When we have company over I will make the bed or just shut the bedroom door.

2.  How often do you keep yourself accountable with your blog during the school year? We shall see soon! I just started this blog in June. I've been pretty regular at blogging during the summer months, but I'm not as busy during this time of the year.

3.  What is the strangest thing you've ever had a parent ask you to do or tell you? This question has stumped me. Right now I can't think of anything. I need to keep a little journal by my desk to write down the funny random things my kids say throughout the years (as well as their parents).

4.  If you get a hold of some extra cash where do you spend it? That is easy! I would put it towards my next traveling adventure!

5.  What is your Starbucks order? My Barista's have this memorized! A tall, toffee nut mocha (hot).

6.  In the animal kingdom, which animal would you be? How about an ostrich, because they are different and I'm all about being yourself!

7. What do you miss from your childhood?  I miss having no responsibilities!

8.  Are you good at keeping secrets? Yes!!!

9.  If you could re-do your entire classroom for free, what would be your new theme? I'd like my room theme to be composed of a nifty color scheme and patterns. I would love for it to have a nontraditional classroom decor feel to it.

10.  If you could have the entire set of one author's book's for free, who would you buy? Right now I like the novels of Tatiana De Rosnay.

11 Random Things About Me:

Questions for My Nominees:

1. You have a ticket in your hand, where is it going to take you?
2. How long have you been teaching and what grades have you taught?
3. If you weren't blogging at this very moment what would you be doing instead?
4. What will you miss the most about summer ending?
5. What is one thing in your classroom you couldn't live without?
6. If you could only choose one genre of music to listen to for the rest of your life, what would it be?
7. What is your secret talent?
8. What advice would you give to a first year teacher?
9.  The one thing you can't leave home without is...
10.  What is the craziest thing you have ever done?
11.  What movie title would describe your life?

I can't wait to get to know you all a little better!!
post signature

1 comment:

I love reading your comments and I like to reply to them via email! Please make sure and check to see that you aren't a "no-reply blogger" so I can comment back to you via email. Thanks for reading my blog!