Saturday, July 26, 2014

Saturday Snapshots: Kentucky

 
http://missnelsonsgotthecamera.blogspot.com/2014/07/saturday-snapshots_26.html?showComment=1406399131681#c6924359439092070627
Linking up with Run! Miss Nelson's Got the Camera for Saturday Snapshots! Head on over and link up your photos!
 
One of my best friends from elementary school (26 years of friendship!!!) lives in Kentucky and I finally got to see her!  I had so much fun while visiting her on her farm. Kentucky was so beautiful! I seem to fall in love with every place I visit. But, I wouldn't mind living out in the country with some land. I'm more of a country girl that is stuck in the city. 




Her son is adorable!! 

 
Love this shot!





post signature

7 comments:

  1. awww the picture of her son running toward the chickens is adorable!!! love it

    Katie
    Dirty Hands & Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it the cutes photo ever! Love how his kitty was right there along with him.

      Delete
  2. I want to buy some of your photos! You should sell them bra uses they are that cool ! I have a smugmug account 😄

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you tell me you were going to Kentucky and I forgot? How could I forget something like this? I love the pictures. I'm so glad you got to spend some time with your friend. That's always great for the soul!!!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am totally OBSESSED with your photos!! Ahhh! I have been so bad about taking our Sunday photos and these photos have inspired me to start again. Sorry friend I have been such a slacker. These really are beautiful Chelsea - all of these Saturday snapshot installments that you did over the summer! You should be very proud. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tanie damskie zegarki, łączący elegancki styl i najnowocześniejszą technologię, różnorodność stylów Tanie patek philippe damskie zegarki, wskaźnik przechodzi pomiędzy Twoim ekskluzywnym stylem smaku.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I like to reply to them via email! Please make sure and check to see that you aren't a "no-reply blogger" so I can comment back to you via email. Thanks for reading my blog!