Friday, March 21, 2014

A Year of Sundays!

Heather (Loose Shoelaces) and I are 6 weeks into our year long photo project only 46 weeks left! Every week I look forward to Sundays because it allows me to get out my camera and document a moment of my life.

The photos we took for the last two weeks are VERY similar! We never ever discuss what we will take photos of and to top it off, we don't even live in the same state. That's what makes this project so much fun. We have weeks in which things are completely opposite and weeks in which our photos have commonalities.

Heather's image is always on the left and my image is always on the right.

March 9, 2014

Wowsa!! Heather's adorable nephew and my pooch, Hans, are both smack dab in the middle of the frame. Of course it doesn't stop there, they are both looking straight in to the camera. I can't get over how much these photos are alike. What are the odds of this????

March 16, 2014

Again we were on the same wavelength. Both our images have to do with food/drinks.

This is such a fun project and if you like photography, you should try something like this out!


post signature

1 comment:

I love reading your comments and I like to reply to them via email! Please make sure and check to see that you aren't a "no-reply blogger" so I can comment back to you via email. Thanks for reading my blog!