Sunday, February 9, 2014

Fraction Anchor Charts

I thought I would share some nifty anchor charts I created for fraction concepts. I definitely can't take the credit for them, they were Google and Pinterest finds. My students loved them and referred to them throughout our fraction unit.

http://www.fabulousfinchfacts.com/2013/02/anchor-charts.html

  
Unfortunately, I forgot what sight I found the above chart on. I know I googled it, but didn't write down the info. I'd love to give credit where credit is due, so I shall keep looking and add the link once I find it. 

http://glantz.metropolitanels.com/anchor-charts---math
 The website were I found the above anchor chart has a lot of great math anchor chart ideas! 







post signature

2 comments:

  1. I love the MAD idea of turning a mixed number into an improper fractions! Genius!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it great! I wish I could take the credit for being that creative, but it was a great Google image search find!

      Delete

I love reading your comments and I like to reply to them via email! Please make sure and check to see that you aren't a "no-reply blogger" so I can comment back to you via email. Thanks for reading my blog!