Monday, February 17, 2014

3 Dimensional Atom Projects

                                            

Three dimensional atoms!! They turned out fabulous! One of my students even created a moveable atom. Their creativity never ceases to amaze me! 

My students chose an element they were interested in researching and created Element Wanted posters (I posted about this project yesterday). They used the same element and research to create their 3-D model. I love how all my kids tried and worked with the resources they had available to them. They turned these in last Friday and this coming week they will be presenting their atoms to the class. 






post signature

2 comments:

  1. These are super cool, Chelsea! I can't wait to do all of this with the research. SO FUN!!!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I like to reply to them via email! Please make sure and check to see that you aren't a "no-reply blogger" so I can comment back to you via email. Thanks for reading my blog!